Earlier this semester my IM basketball team played in the championship game at the field house. We ended up losing in double overtime but it was a good game. Given the opportunity to play competitive sports through the IM leagues is a lot of fun. It allows you to play at the competitive level but not at a collegiate level. Playing on the big floor in the championship was a lot of fun and i will continue to play IM sports throughout my time here at Slippery Rock.
I was on a flag football team last year with some other people on my floor. I played basketball in high school and I really do miss it! Unfortunately, I'm not supposed to join another IM team because of track. That is awesome that you made it to championships! Good luck in future years!
ReplyDeleteI also played IM basketball. I agree that it is a lot of fun. My team had a bad year, this year as we did not male the playoffs. I however, will continue to play until I graduate. I also play flag football which is a blast too.
ReplyDelete